1.13.2008

Banana in Pyjamas

Rainy,

Hmm, today is my 15th appointment with the dentist. Arrghh, which mean another pain-suffering day.

After that i went to my brother's house at Taman Len Sen and had a walk at the Anggerik's pasar malam too. Then, i saw pyjamas which i've been hunting for it.
Asking the boy of how much is the pyjamas cost. He told me is 17 bucks. Hmm, i'm okay with it. But it's the last piece and so coincident there's a girl about the same age as me came to buy exactly the same design as mine..the only difference is she's taking pink while mine is blue.

What's making me so frustrated was: She talk to the boy for cheaper price and within a second he sold her with 14bucks after the boy asked his dad. While me? Sigh, i quickly told my sis-in-law and we both bargain for RM14. But, at last, the lowest that we can get is RM15. Gerr.. So unfair!! How come people nowadays soo not honest in business???Sob sob..

::.Banana in pyjamas.::

4 comments:

邪悪書生™ said...

Lol. They're very honest as we can see. Perhaps it's face problem, you know *Ugh-herm* . Anyway, I think he made a good decision. =P

eangbee said...

Swt, no lo. They are too unfair to their customer. U'll noe it when u be treated such way.. lol.. UND? zhi luin kwong..

邪悪書生™ said...

Ya, I knew it. It is obvious that I got face problem. The only difference between me and you is I've always recognized the truth and learned to accept it while you're the opposite. Get what I mean? =P

eangbee said...

Huh? since you say like that.. then i can only tell you tat i have a more positive attitude than you loh. You should learn more from me you know?c2pid..