4.24.2008

I'm back

Sunny

Hi People,

I'M BACK!
First of all i would like to apologise on a sudden MIA (missing in action) without leaving a reason here.
But if without this incident, i wouldn't know that so many of my friends are still interested in reading my blog. Hehe.. Thank you, love you gals and guys!

It's time to explain what have i been doing lately.

1. Busy Working.
I'm currently known as a freaking workaholic.

Where weekdays I work at OCBC BANK
and weekend I do take up the part time job.

Leads to superb exhausted====> unable to blog.


2. Catching those TVB & taiwanese drama that i missed.


Beautiful 7th Day



The master of Tai Chi



Romantic Princess




They Kiss Again


3. Other miscellaneous thing such as resting, Sudoku+ing, reading, eating, shopping & etc...



4. Vacation
I was busy preparing for my trip to Pulau Kapas. Yoo Hoo! Finally I was free from KL's hectic life for that couple of days. (but tomorrow going for work again, sien!!!)

Kapas island



Alright guess that's all for this entries as i'm going back to my bed soon. Zzzz....


Heee.. Just to informed that my BLOG isn't dead yet! (This is actually Shim Hua's quote, but still good to be use for this entry)


Alright, on the next blog will be posting my recent 3days 2nights trip at Pulau Kapas.

Stay Tuned.




No comments: