The weather really hot! I couldn't even study in the day.So, today i updated 4 blogs at once. sot jor..Whatever..
After dilly-dally the whole day with nothing in mind, i went to meet up my coursemates for swimming sun bin go for pasar malam after that.
Wah, never tot the pasar malam here really not bad.
Little heaven of food for me. Haha..
very nice.. Only RM 1
See? many people buy it..Then we went here for dinner.
Each of us ordered different thing.Lazy to describe further..Have a look on the picture then.The food here is freakingly cheap compared to food in KL.
RM2.50
RM 2.50
RM 6.50
Here's our food!!
Follow by me.. with my penang har mee also..
It taste nice.. but it really spice up me..(mulut pun bengkak already)AHhaha...
Finally, we bought some pants.. purposely for fencing.. (4 leaves)
RM 5... each.. and we bought 5 pieces of it.. The seller good business.
Alright, i promise myself here now.. I will now buy anything unnecessary from now onwards..!I will be spendtrift. Sis, if you read my blog.. Please believe me.. I will be trifty PLEASE don't tell MA... ya??
Alright, i promise myself here now.. I will now buy anything unnecessary from now onwards..!I will be spendtrift. Sis, if you read my blog.. Please believe me.. I will be trifty PLEASE don't tell MA... ya??
3 comments:
i noe im very pretty... but no need to upload my photo la...
like siao people there...
anyway ur mouth really bengkak...n very funny la...hehe...
=jackie=
aiyo, i upload ur photo coz give u face.. see i treat u soo good..!! belanja makan!!
yea loh.. no more spicy food for me..!!
=.="
u wait la....
ok...
=jackie=
Post a Comment