8.02.2009

The feeling as a senior..

Sunny,

Today was my first time teaching the juniors on how to "on-guard", "marche", "rompe", and "launch"...

Wow.. The feeling was AMAZING! I really found myself enjoy in teaching them. The feeling of contented can hardly be found in anywhere especially when you see them inproved from the previous step. Besides, i found myself back to the center of attention once again which i miss a lot when i was in form 6 last time. Haha.. ohh.. to my form 6 friends.. I just can't describe on how i miss those schooling days and how i miss you guys.. where the 'ups' were more then 'downs'.. hee..

My spirit and interest in fencing is coming back to me now. I really did not think about other unneccessary friendship stuff when i concentrate to teach them. I feel glad that one malay gurl actually remember my name and thanks me sincerely before she goes back. Lolz.. Hee.. Just hope that you guys enjoy it.. and come for training more often ya..!!

Well, guess that's the feeling of a senior. And i think i'm actually happy to see other people happy learning something that i teach. Hope this feeling will last as long as it could.

Being an optimistic gurl is really not an easy job.. No matter how hard it is and how many disappointment i faced.. I'll learn to live an optimism life..
Support support ya??.. hee..

No comments: