Had a question in my head recently, what is infatuation and what is love? This link here provide a quite complete answer to my question. Well, I do sound like a teenage girl that struggled after met my first crush? But I bet this is a common question that everyone will still asked at any stage of their life whenever their love life has a problem. Understood that there will never be right or wrong in a relationship, but there is only love or not love. To stay or walk away, I believe also that only love could tell.
Anyhow, despite every lust and relationship that you have been through, despite the joy and the pain that you gained, I found that it actually let you see, think and understand yourselves more. It opened your eyes and wake you up to what is the thing that really matters to you and what is the thing that you really want in your love life. There wouldn't be a definite calculation in love. Thus, I guess it's okay to make mistakes as it makes you grow too. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment