3.24.2013

The power of kid

Today in church, standing in front of me was a little boy which I guess is around 5 years old. Well, I couldn't withdraw my attention from that little kid during the whole session of singing worship songs. Definitely not because I was out of my mind nor he is too "special", instead he is just too cute for me not to look at him even though I'm just looking at his back. Can sense that this kid will be obedient when you need him to be, as I can see that he really try to behave during the session and not even those type of I-Want-It-Now kid. Kudos to the parents, well taught! And that really makes me feel like protecting him and keeping him safe no matter what. Argghh, kids are just so innocent and adorable. Looking at him, really get me a rest from the problems that I had in my mind for that moment. Guess that's the power of kid afterall. Able to drive you crazy yet brings you abundance of joy and happiness at the same time. :)

~How beautiful life could be if everything is as simple, as natural and as innocent as a kid.~

No comments: