9.07.2008

Convo Week 08'

That's my life..
Everyday, wake up in the morning.. I'll think of night time.

When attending the class.. I'll think of where to have lunch after class.

By the time i stepped in USM... I'll think of the moment where i graduate..

HAHA..
FOr every students in University nor college.. The happiest thing is during convocation.

You can see every graduates busy preparing..and play around with their robe and graduate hat. The whole week is just full of smile and laughter. I love that.. The most natural sound i ever heard.

Families, relatives and friends are around them as supportation and celebrate with them.. That moment is just as merry than CNY or New Year celebration. Where it happened only once in your life..



Well, as for me...Though my dream still have 2 and the half years to go.. I do enjoyed myself too during the 1st convo day before i go to KL on the next day.

See!


Me and my little ponny..

There's a huge pasar like festival at the USM garden. And they even have the event of riding horse.

Me and my course+english mates had chamwhoring session with the cutie creatures.





(Left): Yng Jye, me, vincent, and raymond..

Mei Fong & ME

People who likes to play like me where will let go this chance.
Hee.. I do ride too..

But i'm not going to ride on the little ponny.. Whereas.. Here's the horse that i'm going to ride on..

Ooooo.. He is sooo huge and tall.. I was soo scare to even ride up to his back.

Ended i did it.. Hee... I wish i was in the Cinderella's world where my white horse prince ride on the horse and bring me to ride on it. HAHA.. ok.. i dream about it tonight. haa..

However, In the world nowadays, the guy instead of riding a horse in the romantic way.. they ride motorcycle like Mat Rempit.. Lol.. I guess.. It's hard for me to dream liao then.. Haha...

No comments: