9.07.2008

Life-Guard.. Is.. terrible..!!

Sunny,

M i Very free today? HAha.. nooo.. I still got a lot haven't study yet..And later i'm having fencing practice summore..

Anyhow, since i've been addicted towards the blogging world, I'll feel my hand 'itchy' if i did not blog. Hee..

Where shall i start at?
Yesterday?
Yea.. yesterday was my favourite day.. For those who knows me well, they should know that i loves rainy day sooo much. Though i kenot go out and walk, eat and meet friends but i still love it..
Now, i even more love it as i do not need to attend the swimming class when it rains. I really really do hope that it rains wholeday on the 20th of sept. I really face a lot of pressure for the up coming Life-Saving mod test.
It's not an easy test for those partially swimmer like me. We have many sub-event that need to be passed. Once failed then bye-bye!
There are 300m that need to be completed within 9-11 minutes.
While 100m is within 1 min and 40 seconds. Huh..
Summor The things that i scared the most is we have to stand in the water fo half and hour before it reach our turn. When it's my turn, surely i'll lost all my energy standing in the water. Swt...!!
Oh.. I don't want to be a life-guard liao..
It's just beyond my limitation for that.
But shall i give up on that?
Shall I?

No comments: