It was first time in my life that i failed! Today i got back my test 1 paper of Computer organisation which is also the worse ever paper i've ever took. I dunno what to say. The paper shown is only part B where overall marks for part B was 32. What i get was....................... only 6 marks!!!!!
Want egg?? I got two here.
Perhaps more are coming. sigh..
I did study a little for that test. But i never ever expect my marks will be this low. All my friends get at least 12 and above. No body knows how i feel. I wanted to cry sooo much. But tears doesn't come out. I know it was my fault for not studying well studying at all.. I joined too much activities? BAh.. I shouldn't blame on other things. I'm the one who did not manage my time well. I'm just too stupid in learning things.. what about in studies which is even worse!
I've wasted my parents efford for sending me soo far up to Penang to study. Very sorry. I will not give up but i couldnt promise u all that i can get at least B for that. I promise you all that i will not be so playful anymore. Just gimme some time to prove what i said here.
Management test is coming this wednesday. So far i still left 3 chapters to go. Where i actually have enough time to study.. What i did was just slack around. No medicine can help me anymore... I just wanted to stay alone.. Until i can see some improvement in myself.. Good luck eang bee... *die soon* haiz..
4 comments:
Ah Bee..
There is no such thing as failure.
At least there is none in my dictionary. Challenges come and we face them.
A failure is the one that can never stand up to face the challenges.
Success is not measure by tat 32marks. Believe me..i have been here long enough to tell you this. Perhaps u all havent understand this in your 1st years.
Different people have different abilities. Exam is just one of the st*pid and inaccurate gauge. Believe me that after the 3 years, no one even care wat is ur pointer! People will jz ask, "Are u a graduate?". then at tat time u will answer' "yes".
People are looking at your skills. Not your papers. I know is hard for you to believe and understnad! But i still need to lecture.
U never failed anyone, including your parents. They will always say your the best watever you have done. Most important that you have tried your best!
Im not a bright student as well. I still survive. and i believe i will be successful one day. Accumulate and build up your skills. I believe u can.
Dont give up. Minden Fencers fight till the very last strength. We the team still always here to carry u!
abe
ehem..i ask u all come u all dont wan...say wanne test la..bla bla bla..i wont cry wan...i jz afraid u all will get lines on your feet.
is nt sushi..is call KIM BAB.
like sushi..veryvery nice...next time do u all come eat..
hey, don give up eh... things will get better...
thanks for u guys encouragement...
soo gam tung tim.. hahaha..
Post a Comment