THIS ENTRY HAS LITTLE PHOTO AND IT"S ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PATIENT!
Well, it had been such a long time that I never update my blog already.
I shall say or if not mistaken, i said that before in my previous entry.. that blogging is quite similar to taking drug. The only difference is the level of dangerousness. One can take you to the gate of hell whereas another one will only make you suffer if you never continue doing it.
These few weeks i had join numerous of activities held by the club that i joined.
We do went for Penang Closed fencing competition, Paint ball, and the past friday to Queensbay
Let's begin with the:
1) PENANG CLOSED competition.
It was a before HARI RAYA break event. Due to
What shall i say about it?
Do i enjoy myself during the competition?
YEA.. I do enjoy it, although i went there nothing much other then being poked by people. Haha.. I know i'm crazy bout fencing already. However, in today's training, i found myself don't really suitable for fencing nor any other fighting event. Even the newcomer of fencing do show a positive learning result and better than me.. Oh.. gosh.. I've already joined fencing since the beginning of this semester.. But i couldn't really see any improvement in it.. I know some of the skills (
Sigh.. Back to the competition. During the competition, when i stood on the fencing track, i do feel nervous but very soon the feeling had gone as i poked my opponent once. The first round was going smoothly as i won it. Haha.. But the rest of it.. I started losing energy and confidence ended i lost. For me still i'm proud of it. As i won 1 round out of 4 rounds. And when i feced the state player, i managed to get 3 out of 15 marks. HAha.. hurray!!.. Then, when i reached KL during the Raya break. My dad gave a great encouragement for me.. He even asked me to buy the blade. Even if i stopped from joining fencing. At least i still have memory of it from the blade that i bought. LOL.. IF MOM knows.. sure say WASTE MONEY!! MOM, dun scold me. I also follows PAPA's order nia... HEEE..
2) Paintball on 11th oct, morning.
Yea, it was just last week i went for PAINTBALL. You all know what is paintball rite? Neh~ like the one played by Bobby au yong and Kevin Cheng in the Hong Kong drama forensic heroes lo..C2pid explanation.
It was soo fun. At first as usual the TIMID ME.. being sooo scare.. I even scare to hold the gun. SWT =.=!
There were 20 people of us (FENCERS) wen for the game. We were then randomly divided into 4 groups. My group member was ME, meifong, junlong, peiken, and one more gal (Hee.. evil me.. forgot people's name, sry sry..).
There will be all together 3 rounds of playing. For the 1st round, I kena shooted gao gao by the vincent (aka wan shan.. kakkaka.. joking ly) and dunno-who.. Soo.. pain.. until today the lebam was still there very nice in blue colour.. =.="
However, the round after that was going interesting liao.. Me alone fight until the bullets end for the following 2 rounds after that. And me was the last one who manage to stand until everyone went out from the battle field.
Wah... YENG!!.. Really never thought that i can do so..Even pain i still can smile and shines out my braces!!hahha.
3) Viva- programming presentation
ISH~ another scary day..Luckily it had passed.
It was on the 16th oct, I had VIVA for programming assignment. Few minutes before the lecturer AZAM came to my place i encountered some problem in my program.. Luckily, i managed to hide a little by changing the command of the programme. phewww...
4) English presentation
It had been struggled me for 2days 2 night for preparing speech for my presentation. My group members were ME, Yngjye and siewhong (aka my Maryanne). Before the presentation, i was nervous as usual.. haha.. Frankly i really kinda bad in memorizing things.. That is why i never plan to take biology after my spm though at that time my biology was a lot better than my physic. So.. my mind goes blank. There were 6 groups while ours was the 5th group. I wanted to do it early so that i no need to be nervous for soo long. Many groups are having similar topic as mine, such as "Haunted place, The life after death and what-so-ever", we started to worried if having the same point will we deduct marks? But..miracle happened.
My title was "SOUL AND SPIRIT". It was a wide range of topic. My group had used 2days to prepare for it. By the time my group presents, wow.. teacher seems soo interested in listenning.. From nervous, i calmed myself after seeing teacher's reaction. lol.. other groups presentation last for 15minutes while mine was almost 25 to 30 minutes.. lol.. swt.. but.. I feels very lucky for having good group members and having a good time of presenting my speech. WAKAKAH...
5) Butterfly lovers for the 1st time
It was my first time of watching butterfly lovers. I know it was a long time famous movie among the chinese. LOL..
My know-me-well coursemates knows that i like Wu ZuN.. So on friday, after our discussion on cst 131 assignment, we went for the movie at queensbay with my coursemates and also the 3rd year senior which is also our fencing coach and also a good "Lecture-giving-dude". HAHA.. Well, i late for meeting them. soo soreeee...
As the movie begin, i can see Abe started so move here and there from his comfortable seat. swt.. I know it's hard for them to accept from a saddening movie had been converted into a funny, "pointless" movie. Lol.. Who cares.. I do believe that everyone pay money for enjoy and not for crying. Summor the movie has a good, cute and yeng main actor.. hahhaha
Blek.. Neway, thanks for all of them for bringing me to see my idol..HEE..
Well, i guess that's all.. I noe it's full of words.. So I SHALL SAY THAT THIS PAGE OF ENTRY IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAS PATIENT TO READ.. BLEKK..

1 comment:
this is gonna be long too..
FENCING
Firstly, im really proud u people took part. Never i expect all of u really took up the challenge.
U all won. Won over yourself.
You are not slow. Just need to build up ur skills and confidence
It took me long oso to adjust myself to 'kill' people
Dont use ur dad as ur shield! heheh next time an teach him to fence too..
PAINTBALL
Last man standing? u know why? cause she stood there didnt move and keep on hiding...tats why.
Hope u all enjoyed it. Next time bring u all to other interesting things to do
MOVIE
Actually im ok with any movies. Just enjoying the time wit you all.
I did it to release stress oso. It served the purpose. Good cute yeng actor? i though i didnt acted in tat movie wo. hehehehe
ENJOY!
abe
Post a Comment