Sunny,
Aiks... Why i'm so unlucky?
Always the embarrassed and also the bad thing did happened to me. Ish..
One month ago, I just did something very very embarrased.
It was happened in the Hamzah Sendut 2 library.
That time i still remember that me, meifong and siew hong trying to do revision at the library. Yea, we had a great time playing + studying together. But after our dinner at KFC.. the tragedy happened.
I went down the library to take my jacket and a packet of tissue because of the cold air cond.
After i took my jacket. On my way going in the library, it was like a sudden shock on me. I couldn't see the library door. And i .... Hit my face on it. Ouch.. as the sound made by the guard watching the whole scene. ohh gosh.. It was soo embarrassed. And yet it was soo pain. My lips bleed due to the hard collision with my braces. And then my mouth were swollen for few days. And at that time my mouth looks like the bird's peak.
And what had happened today was.. My eye swollen like an egg. It had been started 3days ago. And yesterday thanks to meifong's sister and her bro-in-law who brought me to see the 24hours doctor panel around 10pm. Doctor said is the infection lead to my eye swelling. He gave me anti-biotic eyedrop. Ohh.. I hate applying that. It's soooo geli.. Luckily meifong is there to help me with the eyedropping. Sometimes, when we were in such place which is faraway from family and with no one there to look after you. The feeling is soooo terrible. Actually i don't even think of telling my family about this as i do not want them to worried. But i'm not that tough to face every little pain nor illness alone. So ended up i told my sister about it. She called me at once after receiving my sms, and the call was followed by both of my mom and dad. Out of sudden, i couldn't stop my tears from fulling my eye. But i was at my friend's room at thst time. Of course i couldn't let it fall. Oh, i know i'm such a weak person and impractical. Even a very small matter i make it like a very big mess around. I know that many people thinks that a silly thing. Even my sister said that I need to be tough and cannot cry because of little thing. Very sorry to say that, that is me.
Not many people could understand that feeling. But here i would like to sincerely thanks to my friends meifong, her sis and bro in law, siewhong and of course to my roommate for bringing me dinner later. Haha.. I really don't have the guts to face the public with this kind of look.
I'm very gam tung as there's still some friends that i can count on to. Thou, sometimes i found that there's some gap started to build in. Well, I don't really mind. As I could do nothing to it. I will still treat everyone with a pure heart and hope for the hopes, miracles and happiness to happen.
From my previous blog which i've been thinking to delete it, I knew that many of my friends will know me more as a dreamer or a fantasier. Most important is I do hope that the one will never have a look on it. As I do not want any misunderstanding to occur. That's the reason why i wanted to delete it so much. But after a long struggling, i knew that i shouldn't. This blog... Is belongs to me. Is my place to express anything that i want. Is the place where i keep all my memories for future. Perhaps it might be the sleeping story to tell my kids in the future where just like my dad and mom telling me all their experience in life, their love life, their ups and downs. It's very meaningful to me. As i can share everything that they did when they was young. As if i'm growing with them. I knew that my bro and my sis might not as lucky as me in getting to share every inch of our parent's stories because i'm the youngest in the family. The one who be with my parents most of the time. I'm proud to be in the university as i'm the thing that they are proud of! Hee... Why I do sounds sooo emo+ing?
Err.. maybe i just had a great time crying while watching the TVB Drama "When a dog loves a cat". Well, it seems ridiculous rite? How can a dog loves a cat when everybody knows that they were enemy for all the time. But, who knows? Why not let the miracles happened? haha..
And here I'm waiting for the miracles to happen for my swellig eye to recover before this thursday exam.. Oh.. i don't have a sun glasses and i do not want anybody to see this YONG sui + embarrassing look!!!... hahaha..
I'm HAM DAN CHIU YAN for the day..
2 comments:
A dreamer? Fantasizer?
NEVER!
Those who have expression inside of them and expresses out through this great piece is certainly appreciable..
Keep it up..
A dremer never fails to catch a star
One that afraids to dream is the failure.
eangbee ah eangbee u really have to be tough lorrr....
but i think u already very tough enough lorr....cos if i were u i d cry until dunno how...mom also cant recognise me i think haha...
Staying alone away from family have to take care of yourself very much lo...what also have to do it on your own de..... Be tough!!! u still got so many frens around..dun b afraid!!
Post a Comment