11.23.2008

The meaningless few days...

Sunny,

I reached KL on 20th November (which is on last Thursday) at 3pm. Oh yea, Thanks to Leong Kheng for his fetching to Sungai Nibong's bus station early in the morning. Haha. Well, owe him quite lot also. One of it is:
He gave me bananas on the night before the management exam. That night was raining but he walked to my hostel to pass over the bananas to me. Haha.. Thanks ya dude. Then, after i reached home. I did not do anything much other than eat and sleep.

Then, on 21st... I passed Agnes the video clip that i had made for Melia's birthday. Well, it really took me lot's of time to figure what to say to melia i the video clip. Credit to Abe, for giving me such a great idea.. haha.. But until now i still do not know what's her reaction after watching the video. Well, this kind of memorable gift is sometimes a lot better than those jeweleries or food. haha. Then, at night i followed my parents attended relative's wedding dinner at Subang Parade. Hmm, the food, the music and the whole setting is of course not as classie and nice as my sis's wedding. Hee..They are putting fish leong, victor wong and Micheal wong's songs throughout the dinner. Lol.. Soo supportive towards Malaysian singer. No offence here, but I'll sure won't put those song in my wedding in the future. HAha. And what suprised me was the groom is same age as me. SWT!!! I'm still a student but he already getting through the optimum stage of life. Speechless.

Then, yesterday.. What did i do the whole day?Hmm, I was busy packing those clothes that need to be brought over to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. And sun bin clear those old clothes that had been stucked in my wardrobe for over centuries until it was almost burst. Scary... It almost took my half day time. Then, i did nothing else than watching Stephan chow movie.
But one good news for me was.. My friend Queenie, yesterday called me for a job recommentation. Lol.. I knew her when i was working a temporary job as promoter at Jusco Maluri. And yesterday she found me a job.
So, now i'm going to work as a promoter for Sunsilk at Carrefour Cheras on the 1st and 5st december and promoter for Dove at Jusco Maluri on the 6th and 7th December. Hoho.. Almost RM 100 per day. Not bad ler..

And today, Arghhh... Sien.. Dunno what to do already. All my friends are busy with their activities. Some work, some under fencing training, some went out, some.. dunno what they are busy at also. haha.
But for me, I really have nothing to do. Before this, when i was at Penang, I really wish to come back KL because there seems to be a lots of thing awaiting me to do. But, now i'm in KL. Found that, i have nothing else to do other than sleep and eat. Gerr... CAnnot! I cannot let my life going sooo meaningless.. Haha.
Neway, tonight i'm going to stay over at my sister's house with my dad as tomorrow 4am in the morning, I'll be going to KLIA for my 1st flight to Kota Kinabalu SABAH!!!!! haha.. yeah..

No comments: