Sunny,
Though the sky has fallen dark..
But at least the rain had stop..So do i..
I can truly feel that my tears had dried and started to shines back.
I really want thanks all my friends beside me that encourage me most of the time and do cares me alot.. I really dunno how to describe but :
Meifong, mary, howyee, jacjac, phaikju , yng jye, joonlip(my faraway form6 fren) and the most important is my best friend ever, charity cho thanks a lot.. hee... ;P
Specially for charity cho,
Gal, really wanted to thanks you so much for leading me to have a clear mind. Now i already know what path i'm going to choose..
I promise myself, that i will totally get Green out of my mind because what i have in my life is White, the one and the only one.
Though everything still need time..
OR i shall say here is..
Let time proves everything..
Afterall, in the future, sun still shines bright.
1 comment:
难过亦过,
早放手可减轻痛楚。
回到最初 平靜去做你。
hold tighter to your faith.
happy new year!
may u have a blessed and wonderful 2009!
Post a Comment