1.02.2009

What I want?

Rainy,

It's raining outside now, so do i,
There's two path for me to choose,
It's either green or white,
It's a very hard decision,
I dunno what i want,
Many hates me, so do i,
Wanted to close my eye forever and ever leaving this world,
Reincanate to be an innocent child once more,
Who would understand this feeling?
Who can ever teach me what should i do?

However, there's a path had now been chose for me,
What do i feel now?
I dunno.. I just wanted to cry out loud,
It seems that i hide my own feeling,
Can i lose him?
I will never met someone like him anymore,
The one who love you until the stage of willing to let u go,
What i'm waiting for?
What i want?
KEB.. I HATE U soo MUCH!!!! you go DIE la..
Feel free to visit her in hell.. lol..

No comments: