6.29.2009

Miss you

Sunny,

It has been raining today.
In fact, it was really heavy.
Just like my feeling for the past few days..
Keep changing every second, being moody easily..

Counting the days of going back USM..
Thought of the day where..
I will need to learn to back to the life that i used to be before i knew him.
I will need to think of what food i'm going to have for my lunch and dinner at Sg Dua by myself.
I will walk in Tesco without his cuddle and the sound of our chuckle.
I'll be playing metal slug & street fighter alone.
I will need to be tough and take care of myself once again.
I will need to find my own friends, my own entertainment.
I will need to face all the challenges by myself.
I will need to be like this for one whole lonely month.

For these few weeks, we have been contacting each other using mobile phone and also msn.
I've just get used to keep contacting with him using these kind of method,
Rather than seeing him face to face..
But he will be leaving for his voyage expedition tomorrow morning.
It'll be very hard to contact with him everytime when i needed him the most.
It's unbearable...
It'll be super hard to share my stories of the day,my gossip, my complains and my laughter with you. Sigh~~
You know ma.. I really really miss you very very much now.

1 comment:

Abe said...

Be strong baby,
Ill be back in no time..
though difficult to keep in touch
you will always be near me.
I know you wil be jz beside me
God will take care of me..
love u so much too