Sunny,
Ooppss.. Those event that i'm going to post right here right now, are those should be up here a week ago... hee.. kinda moodless to do any posting lately..
Well, what i've been busy doing lately, part of it was.. working..
After working as the waitress.. I've been working with SmartReg company. And they had the current event, Oil & Gas Asian (OGA) at KLCC convention centre from 10th to 12th june 2009. Me and few of my friends which are Ei Chong, Kar Hong and Kit Long worked as the registration members. I were one of the typist there (well, at least better than the three of them.. haha..The worst should be those ushers..)
Well, it was only RM70 per day.. Hmm.. still considered fine for me lah.. although the pay was very low, at least i was able to learn something.
Most whom presented was those CEOs, Managers, Directors and foreigners...
LOLz... But the funniest thing that one of my friend said was.. "Shit lo, I've been contacted with so many foreigners... will my chance of getting H1N1 bigger?" I was so swt in the car as for me.. I am really glad to meet and see new people especially those whom come from other country. Haha.. but nevermind, I was really happy working together with lots of friends. It is a lot better than working as a promoter alone and having lunch all alone. Haiz.. The feeling was really terrible.. Anyway, pictures can always tell better than words.. You can really see that it's more enjoyable to work in a crowd than alone.




1 comment:
Can get job ok d la... i 2 months at home liao...
Post a Comment