11.21.2012

Laughter that used to have

Very often to hear that laughter is the best medicine and it takes much lesser muscles to smile than to frown.


I was being told before that I often look very cheerful. But I guess that is just because I laughed really a lot at that time. For this, I would really like to give the credit to Suhaida, whom had brought a lot of laughter to me. She was my ex colleague whom has now become my friend.
Life is always great to have somebody to share your ups and downs with you. The feeling of having someone whom has lots of similarities in likes, dislikes and even mindset are even more superb. We used to share almost everything that we could to each other. Then slowly trust and respect are developed.


Busyness with work or personal life has never be a barrier for us to continue our friendship. This is due to trust. We trust that we will find some time to listen or tell each other about our latest updates. That is not the only thing. The thing that really touches my heart is that we are always be there to support each other and remind each other to continue and not to lose our faith in God even though we both do have a very different belief in God. I believe this is come from the sense of respect that we have built together. I seriously appreciate all the things done and the friendship that we have built.

Now she had left the company, but once in a while we do still keep one another updated  with our recent life change. There are always changes in life, being able to maintain any relationships including friendship for a lifetime is really not easy. Commitment of willingness and insistence in time spending on each other is really needed.

Sometimes, I really wondered if this could happened between guy and girl or is it just a 'girly thing'? Aren't it lovely to have found a lifetime soul-mate who can really understands you, accept who you are and share your ups or downs with you? Don't you hope your life partner is your best friend too? ^^

Back to my recent story. Last week, one of my colleagues told me that I've changed since my best friend, Su had left. He told me that the way I look at people is as though they owed me billions of dollar. Haha.. It's quite funny.
However, when I think back, ever since the whole PSA team had split, seating place had changed and most of the humourous colleague had resigned, part of my laughter seems to have gone with the wind as well.
I begin to feel weak without laughter. The real laughter that could makes you tear and cramp in the stomach. As a consequence of losing it, tiredness often come and pay its visit. Guess that is the major reason why I have changed.

For now, I really miss the laughter that I used to have almost everyday for the past few months. Hope for the best, hope that I will be overwhelmed by laughter again. ^^,
*Fingers crossed*

P/S: We laugh not because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh. - William James

2 comments:

key said...

wow... sound there a lot passengers in your train.

Real friendship is not something easy to keep, when either one leave the container where the friendship grows, normally it will start wither. Really hope this will never happen to both of you. :)

P/S: when a friend left the growing container, a passenger ringing a get off bell. - Goldfish

Sue said...

Still as sweet as you were, ya EB. =) I'm so touched by this post. Even though I left Exact, we will still retain this friendship anyway. See you next weekend!