11.17.2012
Meeting the Goldfish
"Life is analogous to a moving train
And for people who come and go in your life are those passenger who enters and leaves your train.
Sadness is inescapable when your closest passenger decided to leave your train and find another train.
However, very soon there will be another passenger entering your train.
And when new happiness has developed, the feeling towards previous passenger will slowly fade away and become barely just a history. C'est la vie. "
The phrases above are shared today by one of the new friends that I've get to know not long ago.
He told me these phrases were being told by a deejay few years back which he found it meaningful and shared it to me. Indeed those phrases are very sad to hear, but they are undeniably something very true.
This friend of mine is really someone whom I found quite special to be with.
We did a lot of "mind sharing" (this is what he used to called) recently,
And time has never been enough for us.
Sometimes I wondered if we really do have such bottomless topic to talk on.
It seems quite weird as we both would always wanted to share to each other of the things we know and our view on any topic.
I really do enjoy myself even though it does make me real exhausted.
I always complaint about we being too talkative as if there were no day and night for couple of months, on the other hand, I am so afraid that this will stop one day eventually.
Other than that, we even had some silly bets by challenging each other in some sport games. To me that was a kind of motivation that I really appreciate and I believe we had so much fun. :)
When asking when was the first time I first get bump into this friend.
Blocking my way, was the first thing I can recalled.
After that, we also met in my first badminton game where he was my opponent. But soon he passed the baton to other people just because my skill is not up to his standard.
Then, I've been told by my another friend that he was actually her senior. What a small world? But heard that he was strict and arrogant.
Including the other bad rumours that I heard about him, I guess that was how I noticed this person whom has now become my friend. That was how his nick of "Goldfish" came along too. :) Undoubtedly his eyes are as big as the goldfish's eyes that are really capable in attracting people.
When looking back, I've never even thought that he would become a friend of mine due to the massive differences that I thought we had, in fact I found several similarities in the other way round.
However, will these differences and similarities that I found contribute to a better compatibility or worse?
Actually I consider myself really lucky to be able to found the next passenger who is not hesitate to expose or share his story with me after the other passenger had left. Is that consider God's grace? But I wondered when will this passenger leave the train?
Will there be any infinite ticket that could allow this passenger to continue taking this train until the last station?
Regardless what outcome it will be, I will make it as one of my sweet memories in my life and leave the rest to the Potter's hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment