Sunny,
Yesterday was the first time playing tennis after a long stop. Was addicted with this game after Abe's dad coached me eagerly. Sigh, human always take things for granted. Thinking back, when at Kemaman, I would be lazy and rather to stay at home with Abe than went out to train with his dad as I thought there would always a "next time". Therefore, only managed to trained a few times. However, there wouldn't be any more chance to get coached by his dad. It's indeed sorrowful. Learnt a lesson, never take things for granted and really grab the opportunity whenever there is one.
Personally, I think that tennis is an elegant game. Not really sure what makes me feel that. The way the game is play? Big wide court? Cool attire? Nice and sharp colour ball? Perhaps it is too much for words. :P Before this, I had several attempts in searching for court and coach in KL, but it has always been far too expensive for poor fella like me. How I wish if I had all the opportunity to master both sports and music when I was young.
Dreams kinda come true when finally there is someone willing to play with me. Argghh.. I had been longing for that! I was far too happy and contented when I am able to do a few returns continuously though with a bad way of returning it. :P
Thanks very much to this friend of mine, G gong! I really appreciate the chance that I have been given but is really a scratch of head when he told me I don't seem as keen as I said, as I am not aggressive enough to chase for the ball. Guess I am really a poor respond giver. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment