As the usual morning, I was chit chatting with my mom while preparing myself to work. However, in this morning's conversation, I was really surprised by her respond. The following is how the precious conversation sounds.
Me: Ma, yesterday my colleague just asked me to join them for the skytrek activities. The activities meant here are those adventurous activities such as flying from one end to another end high up in the air. And is really super high one you know? So, what do you think?
Mom: Ohh... I know those. It sounds fun! *She looks as excited as she sounds!*
Me: But is terribly high and... and.. is flying..! I'm scare...
Mom: Aduh... If my legs are not pain and if I'm young, I will surely join! What la you... like that also scare!
Me: @.@ ...
Well, I seriously never thought that she would have said that. In my mind, I've already expect her to tell me not to go as those activities sounded really dangerous. But, never will I know that she is actually that "in" and "hot"! Actually, deep down of my heart, I am really happy to have heard that kind of encouragement from her, even though to me, it sounded real funny. Hahahaa.. I love you, Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment