Not sure if you will come to this post in the future, still I would want to dedicate this post to you. So, how are you recently? "I'm good!" would most probably be the reply that I will get from you. Well, I really hope you meant what you said. =)
It seems I am out of speech in a sudden, which in the train just now I could still think of so many things to write in here.
Let me start up with some updates over my side here. At this point of time, I am still in the same company. However, the environment and the organizational structure has changed, many had left including my best Malay colleague and the pretty boss that I used to tell you about whom hired me. Of course, there are many new comers as well. The company is expanding now. About me, I believe I am growing each day both physically and mentally. Needless to say, the hardest is always the mental part. People come and people go, things will never get easy all the time, and also of course your favourite quote "the world does not revolve around you", all these had taught me a lot. Guess it is unavoidable to learn through a "no pain no gain" mode and indeed what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! (I still remember I hated this song when I saw you posted on facebook, I was afraid that you really move on and getting stronger without me. That's silly isn't it? :P)
This one year plus of apart is incomparable to the approximately four years time that we had spent almost every hour together. At least, I still have quite a clear picture of you in my mind now. =)
People used to say that your ex-relationship partner is one of your guru in life. I found that quite true. (Though in vice versa, I am not sure if I have contributed any.. heee) The influences, values and thoughts that I learnt from you partly made me who I am today. I feel different and satisfied! No worries, you did not create a monster but just another grown up. Perhaps, university time is the time that we really open our mind for exposure and I am thankful that you were sent to me to guide me and love me truly with all your heart, mind and soul. I am contented already with that great few years that you have gave me. For my current love life, I am still single. Is kind of pathetic to know that the one is just not there yet. But I am not afraid, as I know God will be there looking after me. Oh yea, forgot to tell you that I am very much a devoted Christian now. I go to church every Sunday. It is Charity's church. She has been really a great friend to me. So far, she will always be there for me when I am in need despite her busyness with Chloe, her daughter (Do you remember?). Praise God. It must have been His good job for bringing so many great people into my life and make me grow. Of course, you were one of them!
Today, is your 27th birthday. Happy birthday to you!! I do not have anything much to give it to you but I would want to tell you three things. First, I did not hate nor angry with you for such ending. It is already forgiven. You taught me unconditional love, and I found the word 'forgive and love' in there. What is happier than knowing we have no one hated us, so I am telling you that here. However, it's still a recovery stage, avoidance is still unavoidable. Second, I sincerely wish you and your other half which is Cleo right now, to have a happy and a blessed road ahead. Love and treasure her with all your heart in all circumstances unconditionally as you did before. Third and the final one, I would wanna dedicate you a song that you might have heard before, "Draw me close to you". I personally like this song very much. Troubles find us in all sorts of way, never try to handle everything with your own strength anymore, you will be tired easily. Try to let God perform his miracle (I'm learning this as well :P) and hope that you will always be near to Him. Take care, Abe Woo! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment