7.07.2013

Superheroes

Another sentimental night. Do you believe in Superheroes? Sometimes when you get stuck, fell and tired, there will be people out of nowhere at different point of time held their hand, pull you up and allows you to lean on them until you are strong enough to stand up once again. And I called them, Superheroes.
I'm really grateful for the welcoming, invitations, gifts, treats, accompany, love, support, advice, and help from them in all sorts of way all these while. This little things are really something for me. I treasure them.

My family, needless to say that they are always my top Superheroes!
For them will always be there to share all my ups and downs together.
Support and love that I will never forget.

Invitation to SkyTrek (Extreme) with a bunch of ex and non ex youngsters of Exact.
A very thrilling and tiring experience.

Warm breakfast from Chloe 


 
A gift of Minion buddies from my colleague and they will now accompany me in my work. 
With accompany from a friend, I'm able to catch the screening of the movie itself in cinema. 
Despicable me 2 is not only hilarious, it is also a warm yet relaxing movie.  


Again with accompany from a friend, I'm able to try on batting (something new) 
which I've been longing for quite some time already. 
The place is windy and the person in charge is friendly.
 Most importantly, I'm able to hit the ball! Overall, experience was fun and nice! 
Also a very good place to let go all your grudge. :P

and etc in the past of course...

Well, I bet God sees the dark clouds above my head and He decided to send some superheroes to clear those clouds away.=P Thanks to all the superheroes that appear in my life now and before (regardless how far apart we are now)!

No comments: