The unlimited thanks credited to my family especially my both beloved mom and dad.
Once they knew that I've been accepted by USM, they are really happy until you can really see the happiness from the bottom of their heart.
And in these few days, they bought me here and there to buy the necessity daily usage.
I know is very hard for them to fetch me here and there as their age are growing.
I know they had spend much money on my "these" preparation expenses.
I really dunno how to thanks them.
I dunno how to express to them.
I don't want to make them worried about me in the uni..
I don't want to make them feels hmm se dak me. So i just acted normal.
But, i really wanted to cry when i know the time of going to USM coming soon. Very soon instead. It's will be just next Friday.
Oh gosh~ how m i going to live there all alone?
#1: I gotta eat my dinner around 6 to 7 pm. But according to their timetable dinner will be set at 8.30 pm. I need to bring more gastric pills...
#2: I gonna live at the stranger place without PC. I m not allowed to bring lappy there until everything is settled.
#3: I have no one to chat. Can't get my mom's love.
#4: I have to wash clothes myself and struggled for bathroom usage.
#5: I'm scare!!!!!!
Actually,
Parenting is very meaningful.. Their love to you is priceless, unconditioning, & without any demand which is truly from their heart.
I just wanna say:
Ma.. Pa... I love you all..
..ngo oi lei dei..
..ngo oi lei dei..

No comments:
Post a Comment