Yup, as per the title above. The result had released.
And the ME, got this:
Can see boh??
Categori: SAINS KOMPUTER
IPTA : UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA (USM)
lol.. once got it.. I was totally stunned. With a vivid feeling, i don't even know if i'm happy, excited, worried, confused, or disappointed.
Why i say so?
I still remember that point of time while waiting.
It was 17th June 11:45.. I sat in front my PC and wait..wait.. until the clock striked 12.15am.
Then Weoiloong sent me the website and i entered my ic and my STPM angka giliran...
Then I was soooo SHOCKED to see that I'm being accepted by USM. Without concerning about the silent night, i screamed " MA~~~" .. Lol.. my mom ngam ngam woke up asking me to sleep and she was soo happy to know my result. And she sat beside me, seeing i reply my friends' messages (well as you can see in the inserted photo, I did chat with 8 to 10 persons that time) lol.
I really never thought that USM (The second best university in Malaysia although not the world class university's ranking as been told by Chi hoong) I didn't even know about that. LOLZ.I'm not sai meng here (arrogant) but i just wanna say that I am really lucky enough. Thanks GOD!
Actually, I wanted to choose BIZ course which is like Financing, marketing, econs... etc.. As you can see here..

While the last two choices i simply put as to fill in the blanks. Lol.. Summor USM was the only university that i entered with one choice and also the last one.
I don't know how to express my feelings but.. I'm just lucky.
However, the things that quite siao and kinda worried are:
#1: Asking a computer idiot to study about computer. LOL. It seems ridiculous. Will I be able to cope with it and pass with flying colours?
#2: Everyone says IT is pretty much useless to be studied now. Too "HOT BOWL" when finding jobs. Will i faced this problem in future?
#3: I'll live alone there in the northern peninsular and far from my friends and family. Need to learn to take care of myself, need to wash clothes myself. Can i make through it?
#4: Shall i buy a laptop now before i go to USM? But the problem is, i do very very scare that somebody will steal it. But i couldn't live without any gadgets with me!
Without laptop, i couldn't update my blog, watch movie, chatting and net surfing!!
#5: Really superb scare and worry of those other miscellaneous things.
CRAZYY ME~
But luckily thanks to my mom and Mei san, that i managed to know some seniors before i go there to study. Both of them (mei zei & huay wern) really my jie jie over there. Told me something that i NEED to do and bring to there.
Things that i need to get or bring:
#1: Lappy
#2: Luggage
#3: Pail
#4: Big water bottle
#5: Formal and normal clothing
#6: Shoes (middle height high heel shoes, sport shoes, and slipper)
#7: Alarm clock (most important perhaps 2)
#8: Mini basket (for my shampoo and bathing accessories)
#9: Dictionary (haha.. poor in language.. lol)
#10: Camera (for my blogging purpose.. "Life must go on, so as blogging, must stay on!")
#11: Blanket
#12: Bolster & pillow + Toys (my dogies) -couldn't sleep without those.
#13: "Fong long hei" pepper spray.. (important for girls) haha..
#14: Mosquitoes repellant
#15: Shower shampoos.
#16: Cup
#17: Little Hair dryer
#18: My Backpack bag
#19: Chargers
#20: Medicine & some oils
#21: My certs and every documentation thing about the university.
AND last but not least.. of course FOOD!!
Well, i guess that's the basic things to bring right? Did i left out any??
If yes please let me know yea.. ^^,
I don't know how to express my feelings but.. I'm just lucky.
However, the things that quite siao and kinda worried are:
#1: Asking a computer idiot to study about computer. LOL. It seems ridiculous. Will I be able to cope with it and pass with flying colours?
#2: Everyone says IT is pretty much useless to be studied now. Too "HOT BOWL" when finding jobs. Will i faced this problem in future?
#3: I'll live alone there in the northern peninsular and far from my friends and family. Need to learn to take care of myself, need to wash clothes myself. Can i make through it?
#4: Shall i buy a laptop now before i go to USM? But the problem is, i do very very scare that somebody will steal it. But i couldn't live without any gadgets with me!
Without laptop, i couldn't update my blog, watch movie, chatting and net surfing!!
#5: Really superb scare and worry of those other miscellaneous things.
CRAZYY ME~
But luckily thanks to my mom and Mei san, that i managed to know some seniors before i go there to study. Both of them (mei zei & huay wern) really my jie jie over there. Told me something that i NEED to do and bring to there.
Things that i need to get or bring:
#1: Lappy
#2: Luggage
#3: Pail
#4: Big water bottle
#5: Formal and normal clothing
#6: Shoes (middle height high heel shoes, sport shoes, and slipper)
#7: Alarm clock (most important perhaps 2)
#8: Mini basket (for my shampoo and bathing accessories)
#9: Dictionary (haha.. poor in language.. lol)
#10: Camera (for my blogging purpose.. "Life must go on, so as blogging, must stay on!")
#11: Blanket
#12: Bolster & pillow + Toys (my dogies) -couldn't sleep without those.
#13: "Fong long hei" pepper spray.. (important for girls) haha..
#14: Mosquitoes repellant
#15: Shower shampoos.
#16: Cup
#17: Little Hair dryer
#18: My Backpack bag
#19: Chargers
#20: Medicine & some oils
#21: My certs and every documentation thing about the university.
AND last but not least.. of course FOOD!!
Well, i guess that's the basic things to bring right? Did i left out any??
If yes please let me know yea.. ^^,
Gotta prepare hard for that. But there's really one thing that i wanted to comment so much.
How come the announcement date and the date for "submiting yourself physically" at the uni so rushed one? result released on 18th and must go report yourself at 28th june. WTH!!! Didn't the goverment thought about that?
Lol.. What lah. And now i'm rushing for everything. Thought of working over time today and tommorow but being banned by my mom. Having curfew on my working. LoL.
I know very well that she actually giving out excuses that i didn't get my stuff prepared and too addicted on working, where she actually wanted me to have time with family longer. (sorry for argueing with you today, i'm really sorry but now i understand, mom.)
Seriously, i really hmm se dak all my friends and family here. In there i'll be all alone again. LOL..
I miss you all... muacks muacks..
Oh yea, for you all information, I'll be physically entering the university on 28th of june. So for those who wanted to hang out. Fast fast book me loh.. lol.. swt.. haha.. no le.. Just meet up and save some memory.. Hee..
How come the announcement date and the date for "submiting yourself physically" at the uni so rushed one? result released on 18th and must go report yourself at 28th june. WTH!!! Didn't the goverment thought about that?
Lol.. What lah. And now i'm rushing for everything. Thought of working over time today and tommorow but being banned by my mom. Having curfew on my working. LoL.
I know very well that she actually giving out excuses that i didn't get my stuff prepared and too addicted on working, where she actually wanted me to have time with family longer. (sorry for argueing with you today, i'm really sorry but now i understand, mom.)
Seriously, i really hmm se dak all my friends and family here. In there i'll be all alone again. LOL..
I miss you all... muacks muacks..
Oh yea, for you all information, I'll be physically entering the university on 28th of june. So for those who wanted to hang out. Fast fast book me loh.. lol.. swt.. haha.. no le.. Just meet up and save some memory.. Hee..

3 comments:
hey eang bee...still remember me?...congrats wor...actually, i got food science from usm as well...will be reporting myself on 28th june...but, i doubt i'll go, i really want PHARMACY....my onli advise for you is BRING ALONG SOME 'tahan lama' FOOD like biscuit, maggie as u'll be toooo busy to eat during orientation or not used to their food...take tis advise seriously wor...take care & good luck
HAha.. thx for ur concern.. but have u send them back the FORM A? hey, actually what i think is:
It's beta u accept it loh. coz not easy to get in the good uni as usm.
Just go. Coz food science at least related to smth to health also rite. and it'll be interesting. I have fren studied that. She had no regret.
See u there. KIT and DO u have blog site? if got den gimme so that i can link u..
thanks for encouraging me..i'll send in my form A...gonna appeal through mca n it promised to giv me an answer by end of tis month...so, if realli takde, then i'll go IMU
KIT and DO??? i dont get wat u mean
mine is www.suyustorm.blogspot.com
btw, michelle's cousin sister did computer science in UPM abt 10 yrs ago...she is leading quite a successful life now...maybe u can contact her...
Post a Comment