Aiyak, I’ve abandoned my blog again.. hee.. Dunno why nowadays
Okay, let's start with yesterday..
Went to the HP (Hand phone) fair.
Venue: Tmn Maluri, Cheras, near PGRM, The Walk.
Time: 10 am to 10 pm (but i went at 7.45pm)
Date: should be started on 5th to 9th june. (Forgot lea..)
Before i go, when i 1st heard about this HP fair, i was greatly excited, even thought of trading my K530i with my sis and getting a new SE with >2mp, & most importantly with
Because ah~ every time I wanted to take a photo in dark, even if it's with a present of candles, it's ended up BLACK unless he/she smiles with.......teeth.
So, I’ve come with an idea when taking a photo in dark... Which is..
Borrow people's flash loh...
Yet it's not easy to do that as it needs a
good timing of combination taking photo's at the same time.
Alright, back to the topic.
I can see cars are everywhere surrounded that area.
Then I thought, it was held with the present of air-cond (macam PC fair at convention centre),
but, I was a little disappointed by the place there, which is anotherPetaling street narrow street crowded with people and smokes.
Well, with interesting “UP TO 70% DISCOUNT” bunting at the entrance….
It’s just like bee and the honey, every stall is full of people.
Then my sis, bro-in-law with two little brats and I went in and have a look.
That’s the brand which I saw there:
#1: I-mobile (main)
Almost 90% main products being sell there.
The price isn’t as low as expected and the function as well.
(Still prefer SE or Nokia ;p )
#2: Sony Ericsson
Err, I only manage to see one stall selling SE phone which is in front of 7-eleven.
The only proof to see if it’s having 70% discount or more:
eBee: Hi, I would like to know how much you all sell for K530i?
Seller: RM 699.
eBee: Ok, then how about K850i *with Flashieee*?
Seller: *knowing that I have no intention to buy* *frustrated* RM1499.
Woah… @.@
After I calculated:
The day I bought (1st march) : RM900
HP Fair : RM699~ RM700
Total less :RM 200
Percentage of less : 22.22%
Lol.. not big deal also wert.. summor who knows if it’s AP or ORI.
#3: Nokia
Also only one stall selling nokia phone.
The nokia model, err.. I din really check on the price.
But from what I saw on the boucher & leaflet… Most being promoted was those with 1.3mp camera function and no flashieee…
So, what for buying it. Err.. not much comment (maybe I didn’t really encounter with it yet)
#4: LG
There is a special stage for LG and down there some stalls selling it too.
Some model which I quite like but I didn’t ask further about that model because almost all exceeded my budget (>>>>>RM 1899)…
#5: Samsung
Hmm, what can i say about it??
Yea, i like the slide phone of Samsung. hee..
Lol, overall it’s not as fun and nice as I expected, perhaps in order to get my ideal phone I shall get a 3100 + flashiieee cyber shot camera + maybe torch light + blue tooth .. and blend all together!!!
*** No photos for these entry***
Yet it's not easy to do that as it needs a
good timing of combination taking photo's at the same time.
Alright, back to the topic.
I can see cars are everywhere surrounded that area.
Then I thought, it was held with the present of air-cond (macam PC fair at convention centre),
but, I was a little disappointed by the place there, which is another
Well, with interesting “UP TO 70% DISCOUNT” bunting at the entrance….
It’s just like bee and the honey, every stall is full of people.
Then my sis, bro-in-law with two little brats and I went in and have a look.
That’s the brand which I saw there:
#1: I-mobile (main)
Almost 90% main products being sell there.
The price isn’t as low as expected and the function as well.
(Still prefer SE or Nokia ;p )
#2: Sony Ericsson
Err, I only manage to see one stall selling SE phone which is in front of 7-eleven.
The only proof to see if it’s having 70% discount or more:
eBee: Hi, I would like to know how much you all sell for K530i?
Seller: RM 699.
eBee: Ok, then how about K850i *with Flashieee*?
Seller: *knowing that I have no intention to buy* *frustrated* RM1499.
Woah… @.@
After I calculated:
The day I bought (1st march) : RM900
HP Fair : RM699
Total less :RM 200
Percentage of less : 22.22%
Lol.. not big deal also wert.. summor who knows if it’s AP or ORI.
#3: Nokia
Also only one stall selling nokia phone.
The nokia model, err.. I din really check on the price.
But from what I saw on the boucher & leaflet… Most being promoted was those with 1.3mp camera function and no flashieee…
So, what for buying it. Err.. not much comment (maybe I didn’t really encounter with it yet)
#4: LG
There is a special stage for LG and down there some stalls selling it too.
Some model which I quite like but I didn’t ask further about that model because almost all exceeded my budget (>>>>>RM 1899)…
#5: Samsung
Hmm, what can i say about it??
Yea, i like the slide phone of Samsung. hee..
Lol, overall it’s not as fun and nice as I expected, perhaps in order to get my ideal phone I shall get a 3100 + flashiieee cyber shot camera + maybe torch light + blue tooth .. and blend all together!!!
*** No photos for these entry***
No comments:
Post a Comment