7.09.2009

Continue or stop?

Sunny,

The long lost feeling is now coming back to hunt me again.
Suddenly i just feel that I'm no longer belongs to the fencing family.
I feel that i'm so so so tiny and unimportant in the club and among them.
When some of them says that "I don't think i wanna play le.. ",
There will sure someone says out loud that " No... Kenot !!! You must play!! ".
But when i said the same thing that i don't wanna play,
None going to persue with even a word to ask me play again.
Their lame answer will always be "Oh.. Ok..".
Huh!!! I'm so so so invisible!
Maybe it's time for me to learn that i'm no longer being at the centre of attention anymore.
My presence is only the unseeing keh le feh.
Sigh..It's time to accept that.

And yet, i don't understand why fencing is always placed at the inconvenience time on sunday?
Why can't be held in the morning or at night?
Why must i get my whole relaxed sunday wasted?
Why can't the coach be more considerate?
Haiz... This semester will be no less difference from the previous.
I'll be back as dull as the previous semester.
I'll continue being stucked in the struggled condition!

Shall I continue fencing??

And for nowadays...
I've been feeling lonely without him.
I've been feeling a little tired in pleasing Them.
I just hope so much that i can live a life like my roommy..
I just hope soo much to be free.
I Really hope that this July will be past soon!
I wanted to see you, dear!
I wanted to get these struggled all OVER!!!!!

1 comment:

Michael Peter Foo said...

continue on or not is not determine by others, you have your own stance, know it and clung on it. It does not matter how people think about you. It will be impossible for you to please everybody.