1.23.2010

CS BBQ night (season 2)

Sunny,

Wow.. It had been so long that i can really enjoy myself with my friends and my dearest.
I'm really really happy today. Oppss.. supposed to be yesterday as the clock already passed twelve.
Although the time now is 1.45am. I'm still full of inspiration sitting here, to jot down my happy memory.

Well, i just came back from CS BBQ night at the beach near Paradise Hotel. This event is basically held for all the computer science students from 1st year (my junior) to 3rd year (my senior). I've invited my dear to join me and i'm soo glad that he agree to go with me. Haha..

I do really feel so happy there as i know that i'm always not alone. If anything happens, he will be there for me. I really feel so carefree in playing around with my friends. He has been soo understanding, where he manage to enjoy himself there too. I'm really so glad. I wish the moment never ends.



These days I've started to realize:
What is more happier than found the one who is really love you in your life?
With a simple intention of just to make you happy, he is willing to scarify everything he could.
With a sincere heart in just to see your smile, he is willing to do anything he could.
When eating chicken wing, you will only eat the nice part, he is the one who is going to finish up whatever you couldn't with a willing heart.
Regardless how tired he is, he will always try his best to be there for you.
No matter how you provoke a quarrel, he is there to forgive you,
He is the one who keeps encourage you to stand up again..
He is the one who ensure you that we will both hand in hand to walk for the rest of our life.
We will be together to build up our little love life with our own family.

On the way back, the Mary little lamb chose to become lamp post follow our car. Then, we went somewhere further to batu feringhi to get Jim Brickman CD and catch a drink. Around 1 hour after that, we go back, but suddenly as usual my dear realize that he forgot to bring something. Which is the wallet. Lolz. No driving license and there's a road block in front, then the adventure started. He asked me to drive.
I was soo trembled when i drive, because it is still not my car, and I never drive AUTO CAR before. Swt.. Neway, thank god, we reached USM safe and sound. Hehehe.. Then, Mary get a chance to practice AUTO CAR driving session at DUP. lol.. The lamb was soo happy after that. haha..

Dear, I'm really happy today. I really appreciate your presence in my life. And appreciate your coming to the BBQ night today with me. And be patient with me. And take initiative to join my friends and accept them as yours regardless how some of them treated you. Really thanks for your understanding, dear.

Baby might not be able to do as what you did. But i'll try my best. I ensure you that i'll keep your friends as mine. And enjoy each day with you as our valentine's day. hee..
Besides, I would really like to thank god, for granting me such a peaceful and cherish moment these few days. Things seems getting better and it keeps reminds me of Your power in making my wish come true. Thanks God!



2 comments:

jackie said...

hey....y everything only dear....me leh??? haha...just kidding...anyway happy happy with ur dear ya...

eangbee said...

haha.. jac.. dun sam pat sam pat here.. lolx..