Just woke up. Kinda blur due to the blur vision i have without glasses.
Yesterday, thought of buying CNY clothes,
But it was a disappointment where all the fashion are towards aunty style.
End up we both went for a movie.
Luckily the movie never disappoint us and Jackie chan still maintaining his trusted brand.
Of course not to forget the children, the mom, the tortoise, the cat and the PIG. hahahah..
Then, we went back early without dinner.
Is dear's turn in leading the bible study.
We bought some tip-bits for all the people.
I found myself started to care people around me.
I would have want them to enjoy to the fullest in the event.
Ideas are flowing in, and actions are done,
For just one concrete reason,
Just want everyone to be happy so i can share the joy as well.
I know it is a good start for me.
I am able to put aside conflict and treat those whom in conflict with me better.
I am able to enjoy the moment with the people whom i have conflict with.
It is so cool. I personally like the feeling of that.
However, there's still something is beyond my control.
I couldn't conquer it as i did for others.
I do not know why.
The harder i try, the worse it become.
I really dislike this feeling, making me real uncomfortable.
What can i do?

2 comments:
so good to see that u start to change...keep it on bee....will love u n support u always....
^peace^
Agree with Jac Jac.. HOHOHO...
Thumb up for The Spy Next Door also..
Post a Comment