I'm still in KL today. Why? It cannot be due to any good reasons. Haha.. Yes, I'm sick. And until today flu is still hunting me. Sob sob. Feeling like kinda loosing some excitement that happened to my friends in USM. Let's begin with a tale.
2 years ago, when I received an offer letter to enter USM. My feeling was truly a mixing of excitement to the new environment that will be consider my second home, missing my family, fear of the unknown, and totally blur to everything and Penang. But i was so lucky. I met a very friendly roommate, PhaikJu. Her family were very nice to me. I will never forget, every beginning of semester, her mother will sure be there to clean the room and even clean for my part as well. When i'm sick, my roommate will tell her parents and they will come by visit and bring me some porridge. Ohh... Thanks Aunty and my roommate soo soo much. Now i'm staying alone le.. Kinda miss this caring so much.
Then, I was in the clovers' group.
I was soo blessed to get to know the crazy gang of girls in computer science. They are Howyee, Meifong, Jackie, SiewHong, Sookbing and Surene.

Whatever updates i'll know through them. We are really soo soo good friend. Each of us even owned the clover pendant as the bbf proof.
Things goes even better when i met abe and we both be together. Though, my friendship becomes kind of loosen. But anyway, it wont change in my heart. I'll still remember the golden times we spent together and will tell my children in the future.
These days, things changed even tremendous, the four of the seven clovers had been doubled. That sounds really great. Means everyone's life has started to change and moving up one level and found their another half. Hope everyone will gain something from the relationship and grow even more mature like what i've been through.
Congratulation to all my friends in USM.. My sei dong... I'm truly very happy for you all... Wish each of you will be blessed and have an enjoyable moment together with friends and the love ones.
These days, things changed even tremendous, the four of the seven clovers had been doubled. That sounds really great. Means everyone's life has started to change and moving up one level and found their another half. Hope everyone will gain something from the relationship and grow even more mature like what i've been through.
Congratulation to all my friends in USM.. My sei dong... I'm truly very happy for you all... Wish each of you will be blessed and have an enjoyable moment together with friends and the love ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment