After a long MIA, i'm back again with some mood to continue on my blog. Previously, i was so shock to see my blog being spammed. Many unknown people posted their comment in my blog and also my chatbox. It really makes me feel so sick to see my blog in that way. I wanted to re-create a new blog. But i really don't wish to see my few hundreds posts gone. Well, all the entries meant a lot to me. They grows with me. They are describing the journey of my life and my process of growing becoming an adult.
Well, i'm now posting this post at the new hostel room. It's one of the corner single room in the old block at Desasiswa Bakti Permai. The place is kinda creepy because it had been abundant for the whole semester and current is open back to students. The toilet is small and no divider between each bathroom. Means you can see period floating when you are bathing. lolx.. Then, the place where they made for people to hang clothes to dry up is inside the toilet as well. lolx. One more thing that is even sickening to see is the wall in the room. It's brick with a layer of white paint painted on it. lolx. Looks like in the jail. For those whom had keep with my updates in facebook should know my unwillingness to move to this old block.
I've been crying for several days when i know that i have to move to the hostel. I even beg for the previous housemates to let me stay with them. But everything just does not happen as what you wish for. I realized that i've been too hasty when judging my housemates and caused some bad feelings among us. Haiz. But one thing good also. As I've finally see something about myself. Sometimes no matter what happened, we should try to understand other people even though sometimes it sounds ridiculous. That is what i learnt.
Most of the time, we will think how bad the person is when they disappointing us, but we never think back what good thing they had done for us. I can be nobody for them, but at least they still allow me to stay there for two months till the hostel reopen. I should have thanks them instead of misjudging them. I really feel so sorry for them. Now He has opened my eyes, and makes me see so much that i could never see it without His help. I really hope it will not always be too late to learn.
Anyway, i just miss the time i stay in the pent house in Uheights, 12th floor. It's really such a nice house. I miss the strong wind there and the cozy spacious living hall.
I miss the place where i make all the surprises for my dearest birthday. All the sewing, baking and video+ing.
I even miss the piano, where abe used to play piano there and i sing. It's really so so fun. I really enjoy it.
All these things makes me so so refuse to leave the house. Hmm, anyway the new room is not that bad after all. Thanks to Abe, my parents, Phaikju, Ah Kia gor gor, Edmund, and Paul to comfort me in the new room. How did Ah Kia gor gor, Paul and Edmund comfort me in this case? Haha.. I curi-curi inport them to my room and see. All of them also feel great about the room and feel safe to stay in that room. Well, eventually, I'm not that scare anymore.
The greatest thanks should be dedicated to my dearest abe. You really help me a lot. To comfort me, decorating my room so that i will not be that scare, help me to clean my room, and also becoming a place where i can always release my anger.. lolx..
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment