7.19.2010

My favourite language

Sunny,

If you are asking me to choose between American English or British English, which would i prefer the most? Of course is the original British English. If i'm given a chance to learn, I hope to learn to speak in their accent. It's just so elegant. Yesterday, i watched Parent's trap. Starring by young Lindsay Lohan. From the movie, it again reminds me of the beauty of the real English accent. Ohhh.. I just love that. I wish i could have a chance to learn and even talk with that accent someday. But no worries, I hate too for the people especially Asian whom likes to boost around with the stupid accent that they learnt when they go overseas when they are speaking with own Asian people. Anyway, it will still be an exciting moment for me to learn something new.

However, if you are asking is there any foreign language that i would like to learn?
Yes. There is.. Is the language of love. Which is French. I took LAP 100 in USM last semester. I get A. I even took the Delf exam as i'm hoping to get a chance to study in France someday. Hee.. This language is just very unique. It do sound beautiful for me. It's not easy to be pronounce and talk as well. Well, I will not give up learning that myself. :p

When talking about Mandrin, which country's Mandrin that i admire the most? Is the Taiwanese Mandrin. I love the way they speak. It's just so gentle. Owhhh.. So nice. ^^ The very first mandrin exposure to me is The Rose. Starring by SHE and Zheng Yuan Chang. After watching the whole drama series, i begin to learn the way they talk in mandrin. hahha.. soo fun, but the slang does not last that long. Many of my friends here are all using Malaysian mandrin. =.=||
Luckily, through abe, i get to know Xiao Mei, a real Taiwanese. And i get a chance to speak to her which is so cool. One day i hope i can learn her mandrin too.. Since i'm not a native speaker, i guess no harm to use other country's slang. blek..

Finally, One more thing about language that i would like to touch on. Which is my mother tongue. I speak Cantonese all these while. But when i was in Hong Kong and met a Hong Kong friend I got to know that owhh... Our Malaysian Cantonese is far more lagging behind from the genuine Cantonese. Sometimes i Don't even understand what my friend said when he speaks too fast in Hong Kong cantonese. haha.. That's quite awful. I really wish to brush up on my cantonese more. hee...

No comments: