4.17.2012

Can you come back?

I do not know how long more I can stand this. I realized I could not afford to dwell in this memories anymore. The continuation of this degradation is expensive. It affects not only me, but you and people around who loves me. I know that I need to move on. I am trying very hard. I tried to make myself happy. I tried to enjoy myself with everything I do. I had even find myself a lot of activities, a lot of plans that will train me to be a braver person so that independent will follows. But I realized that I am not that happy after all and I am not sure if I had made myself vulnerable to the danger, both environment and people. I am really afraid to fall down and feel hopeless once again. I only wish you are here to continue to protect me, to save me and to love me. Dear, can you come back?

No comments: