4.11.2012

Every Morning

Rainy,

Throughout this whole month
The rain pours heavily almost every morning
As though it knows and cried out loud for me

Every morning I never failed to think about you
Each time I wake up, I tends to forget
Forgot that we are now walking on a separate path
Forgot that you no longer love me
Forgot that there's no turning back anymore

I just have to keep telling myself
There isn't any connection anymore
Between you and me
Regardless whatever we have been through
I just have to stay as strong as I can
I can overcome this period of time
I can live a better life
And no matter how hard
I just have to do it
I just have to force it out

I feel tired
Am really tired
To keep remind myself on all these thing
Feel like taking a break
Feel like calling you
Feel like sending a sms to you
Feel like having a webcam with you

But I know that doesn't help at all
Out of so many reasons
There's only one valid
You just don't love me anymore
You just begin your new life with her
There just isn't any connection anymore
Between you and me
Telling you my situation
Will only make you hates me even more
Will only make you even more frustrated

And now the cycle goes on and on
Every morning

No comments: