It's already one month
Your voice and thoughts still lingers around my mind, so clearly
Even your face and memories are still vivid to me
They were still very beautiful
There were lots of promises made along all these years
Which has not been realized still
I can almost see our future and hope in your eyes
But you decided to change your words and move on
While I remain at where I am
Whatever we been through it seems not important anymore
Indeed this shocking news had really pulled me down
It's even more painful when I finally knew that your heart belongs to her
I might hurt you a lot before
You might feel that we are incompatible
I might hurt you a lot before
You might feel that we are incompatible
However, regardless whatever reasons that you gave now
It seems not important anymore
Because you have found your happiness, and I can feel it
Because you have found your happiness, and I can feel it
Was reading back all your posts
They were really beautiful
How you struggled when I was confused ;D
Fencing in the early morning
Cook simple dishes together
Have fun with the fencing team during kitchen fellowship
Have Adam's and Mamu's burger together
Have Adam's and Mamu's burger together
Travels together
Doing environmental work together
Hang out together
Having crazy movies time together
Having crazy movies time together
Playing games together
Go through memorable birthdays and valentines together
Go through memorable birthdays and valentines together
Setting up the Christmas atmosphere together
Setting up our little world together
And Chit-chatting
Those memories were really sweet
I'm glad that I've been given a chance to be with you
But now the journey without you will never be the same anymore
Still I will continue my own journey
I will continue the tango alone
I will continue to go to the planned places alone
However, I believe God is going to walk through this path with me
Don't worry, I'll be alright
P.S: I miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment