"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage", Cyndi used to keep telling me this.
Never will I forget.
Neither will I stop the attempt to do it.
Very often we will give up easily in pursuing the right things.
Out of all the reasons mainly are about lacking of self confidence and courage.
And most probably afraid of losing face too.
Undeniably, there might be times you will get rejected or get accused for some intentions,
Rather than receiving a warm welcome from others.
And that makes you scare and being timid.
However, if you did not thicken your face to be bold enough to ask.
Opportunities will fade away with time.
To look at this, perhaps is good to stop a while, take a step back and think a little further.
Are we really that inadequate for things that we want to pursue? Everybody starts from nothing to something?
Do we really lose our face if we get rejected? If we do not have much expectations on the answer, I believe we have nothing to lose?
Why are we so care about what others will think on us? If we do not have any bad intentions nor narrow purposes, aren't we should stand firmly and proudly on our ground? In addition, will we still concern if we do not have the negative thought ourselves?
To say is always easier than to do. Sometimes, not everything is as bad as we thought it could be. I'm learning this still "To play along with the mess you have". :)
P/S: Recently, I found back my mood to blog, and most of the posts could be very sentimental and some life learned lessons which I've been through although they might not be something new. I believe is good to jot them down here while they are still hot and fresh. Besides is a good reminder too as people tends to think narrowly when they are in the crisis themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment