8.06.2013

Exact Olympic

Thinking back last year, I had enjoyed myself very well in the games.
I even thought that I met my happiness once again there.
Despite all the memories, this year, I thought of joining merely for the game itself as I love sports.
However, sometimes things just don't go the way you want it to be.
And now that I found is actually really hard to sacrify something that you know you like. 

As time goes by, people come and people leave.
Different sparks and chemistry form with different people.
Even the same individual will change with time.
You might not be able to have back the same feeling as before.
Perhaps is always good to look forward.
Now that I see more in the phrase of "Happiness doesn't always make you feel happy". :)

That's all for this post. Anyway, never have I updated a single thing about the past Exact Olympic 2012 before. Guess is good to let the pictures tell the story. (It was fun!) :D

Team: PSA LO

Badminton match, did not win but almost there!

Bowling, did not win but a few strikes for myself (unexpectedly!) Wee!!

The professional fans with "flags". XD

The gan cheong moment of Ping Pong match.

Some relieves there, but the fans at the back seems even more relieved!!
Did not manage to get a very high place though.

 I believe something "gan cheong" was going on.

Pool match: kokfong in action!

Pool match: kahloon's portrait. Aiming with a pose! XD

Laser tag match!

Finally, the match that we won the first prize! Yay!!
Never have I thought I will win in futsal. hahaha.

The score board.


The day we received the medal and overall our team got the 3rd prize!

Spot who's the 'special' ones?

 Our united team - PSA LO!


No comments: