8.09.2013

Drunk in serenity and oldies

Found myself couldn't live easily without any exercises.
After a long stop, I feel myself just like a bread soaked in the water.
Everyday routine were just sleep, eat, work and sleep again.
Finally, my dad asked me to go for a jog with him today evening.

While jogging, I turned on some music to listen.
Slowly, I begun to drunk in the serene atmosphere with the company of oldies.
The feeling was indeed superb!
I myself also do not know why I always love older stuff. 
Perhaps this is due to the way I've been bought up.
My siblings are in older generation.
But not bad, I feel this is unique!

After a round of jog, I met my dad at our old place.
We found a nice spot facing the lake and sat on the carpet of grass.
Together we look at the little floating island in the middle of the lake.
As usual my dad told me stories of his when he was young.
We shared our view on any topics that had been brought up.
My dad even creates stories on the things we saw, we joke and laughed about it.
I really love to do things together with him and indeed he is a funny man.
I'm proud to be his daughter! :D

Couldn't resist the beautiful temptation (even though there is construction on the other side), so I took a few snapshots. 

We received a warm welcome from the ducks and a "yin yong" love duck
as they all swam towards us as we arrived.

My dad and the ducks.

He was enjoying the nature.

The insignificant beauty spotted.

A white pigeon came really near to welcome us too.

There were two ducks coming.
The big white duck and the small love duck.
While I was busy trying to get my best shot on the ducks,
Here came a silly thought of my dad.
He wondered how do the ducks communicate.
Different duck species, make different kind of sound.
Do they even know each other?
Surprisingly the big white duck did not bully the little love duck?
Instead, they swim side by side, one after another.

After-all, we guess they would just want each other's company 
Since their another half was no longer there.
If God make ducks live like human, 
where they have education and learn the language of each other.
Maybe they wouldn't be so lonely where they can talk and plan on where to hangout later.
Lol.

Tortoises.. quite a lot of them were hanging around us.
Feeding time I guess.
Pity them that we did not have any bread with us.
Suddenly I wondered if tortoise eats "Guai ling gou"?

Well, when they all knew that we did not have any food with us,
They all changed direction and heading back.
And out of sudden, my dad said they "愛,回家"
Haha.. he must have been addicted to the drama that we watched every night.

No comments: