9.09.2010

3 DoReMi Pink Panthers sneak into Agilent

Sunny,

Early in the morning, I can see the golden sun beam shines down to the earth beautifully. Maybe because I was late to work. hehe.. But I just enjoy being late to work as I can sleep few more minutes later. However, being late to work doesn't mean that I enjoy going back from work later. I want to go back early!! lolx.. cut the crap..

This morning I went into Shenghooi's car as usual. I was stunt for a while to see that all three of us are wearing the same rare colour shirt, which is PINK! haha.. what a pinky pinky day~
Unfortunately, today is not Wednesday. If not!! I'll sure ask them along to enjoy ourselves at Baskin Robbins for their Pinky Wednesday Promotion.

When three of us reached Agilent. Suddenly, I just full with desire to take out my phone and ask them to have a cam-whore together. The reason being it that it's really rare that three of us are wearing Pink together and I believe that throughout this 5 months of internship + seeing each other almost everyday had really make each of us to learn a lot. Realization and appreciation has taken it's place in each of us. Let me frame up the great moments including sorrowness and happiness that we have in Agilent...

Anlene bonehealth check day..

The pink panther ladies day...
We saw soo many ladies wearing Pink shirt today..
-.-

3 comments:

feelingg said...

so PINK...
and I DUN WAN STAND middle ANYMORE...
jz notice even last also middle
swt...

eangbee said...

hahah.. next time find one more ppl to take picture with us lo.. lolx..

feelingg said...

yaya.. yeah dun 3 ppl:P

this morning, the world really beautiful,the sky, the sun...
but i not really feel it.. lucky u mention it in car, if not i'll miss it haha cos my soul is inside book at tat moment...

y today not wed, baskin baskin baskin RObinnnn....

or wan make the farewell with senior next wed? den having lunch at BR, den call senior wear pink also.. PINK SENIOR...