9.19.2010

Challenging self-sewing skill - Shoes DIY

Sunny,

Last wednesday 15th September, I wear my new shoes to work as I purposely brought it a day before as a result from the previous shoes that gave me an odorous feet. However, disappointedly the shoe does not fit me and even hurt my feet badly. It was really hard for me to walk from my department to the canteen, from my place to the toilet and from my department to the car park. LOLX.. I've wasted almost RM70 on two different shoes that does not suit me or fit me.

While I was walking painfully to the canteen that day, an idea suddenly flash into my mind. I wanna modify the shoes! hehe..

After that, I told my idea to both Zhenli and ah Be. They both give me a very positive encouragement! hehe..;) (with a wicked smile, I know that tonight gonna be my night to show my creativeness!). Hence, right after work, i asked ah Be to fetch me to QB to get a ribbon and had a quick dinner at Dave Deli. Then, i started my work at his lab.

This is the new shoes that I've just bought.

This patch that hurts my feet a lot :'(

Step 1: I've removed the Ribbon in the center.

Step 2: I don't care anymore, No eyes see..
3..2..1.. CUT!

Then, sew the open part with the ribbon that
I've found and removed from my clothes long time ago.

Without much word and complaints,
I sew confidently and know exactly what i'm doing.

This Ah Be tried to help too..!! ^^,
But ended up...

My only big-hole-needle broke apart... -.-
Hehe.. Now i accept the fact that guys and sewing hard to mix together.

This is the shoe after being tied up with the ribbon that I bought.
1 meter for RM 6.90.

The part that hurts my feet had now become something like this.
I did not cut it till the end as I thought that it will give a sufficient
space for my feet fingers to move around.
Furthermore, as what he said that it's always better to keep the original bonding.

The actual ribbon, I've changed it's place to the side of the shoes as a decoration.

Oh well, this is the pair of shoes that i work it out the whole night with him.. hehe..
Nice??

The pair of DIY shoes on my feet!

Here are the reveals of the tools that I used to DIY my shoes. Don't get shock! hehe..

Even dissect tool kits are involved in the process of making.
;)

P/S: Anyway, today I just found out that.. It's still hurting my feet.. Guess I need to have that patch cut till the end. Need to re-do liao.. Haiz..

2 comments:

feelingg said...

ohh.. so sweet.. diy together with him~~~ but pity the jarum.. haha

the ribbon u put behind nice o^^

eangbee said...

hehehe.. now nid to redo lu~~