Oh well, guess the Sun has come out and shines the earth now. ^^
While I was listening to "Olivia Ong - For Your Babies", I thought of having a Spring garden @ my dream house. The picture below shows exactly 99.9% similarity with the dream house that I've been longing for...

The house must be a lovely terrace house with a spacious garden. Part of the garden will be used for vegetable plantation while another part of the garden, will of course be saved for my lovely children to play around with their dad. If possible, it would be super nice too if I can raise a dog (which is either Golden retriever breed or Miniature Schnauzer...).
Owhh.. how lovely the house would be. I will love to see the house in English style of those golden days design. Where there will be a chimney, whole house themed in white, white windows, wooden chairs in the garden, surrounded by colourful flowers. Of course, technology is welcome to be embedded in the house. Especially green technology like those multi-purpose and space saving furniture. Green technology is what he always wanted too... ^^
Not to forget the book shelf too.. It should be full of interesting and knowledgeable books.
How awesome it will be to have a music learning corner where a grand piano, cello, violin, guitar and etc for our family to play a mini orchestra there. It is also best to have natural air flow and fill in the house as air-conditioning will be too cold for me. Natural light, I do hope it will shines and brighten my house during the day and a huge sliding windows in my bedroom as I would like to enjoy the sun rise with him.
During shiny day, it would be just nice to have a tea break session at the lovely sheltered balcony besides enjoying nature scenery, accompanied by the bird's whistling. Watching our son playing with our cute little dog while our daughter chasing over the butterfly in the garden.
During rainy day, our little ones' cold feet will be kept warm inside the house, watching them accompanied by their father in reading and story telling while I'll be preparing little delicious food for them. The whole atmosphere will be harmonized by the rain's dropping melody.
How beautiful a life can be with your presence... and I believe that this could be your dream house too!
No comments:
Post a Comment