After the continuous three days of storming, finally it is all clear yesterday. Had a nice Sunday outing at the mainland :)
It has been such a long time that i have lost this freely wildly feeling of shopping. There was no time constraints for us and no specific direction of where we should go nor any special mission that we should do. It was just so carefree!! Weeeee!!
Well, after a long introduction, hee.. still not yet expose the place that we went. Is the Seberang Prai City Mall. (lolx.. really seems like nothing special, right?)

Deep down in my heart I really enjoy yesterday's outing with him. We had a very simple lunch at RasaMas (Ayamas) Restaurant. After that, we tour around the mall.. Before we depart and while still at the Sg. Dua guard house, he asked me if i have anything that i wanted to get there. I proudly said "No". However, when I reached the mall that I've never step in before, I was so amaze by the shop they have there. It's quite variety where you can see not only the common and yet little classy brands, but those "lego" shop with mind building games that you might never see before are there too! Some of the shops are really creative in decorating their shop appearance and setting to attract customers. Even the children's arcade center is not bad too! I feel as if I am back in KL. ^^ (On other words, it means "not Ulu" and even better than some of the KL shopping centers)...
There are just many things to see and shop. Well, maybe not many people that time as i don't really feel crowd and suffocated. I just feel very nice to have shopping at that place.
Well, bit by bit it makes me wanted to get clothes, a simple dress, shoes, bag, books... etc..
However, without realizing we had spent almost an hour plus at the Popular bookstore. hehe.. searching for some nice reading material. And he got 1... But, my sudden desire on the few items stated earlier had seems gone. Feeling that money should be spend wisely and I would rather spend it on books and knowledge.
We even went to the associate tools shop just to have fun. I manage to get him to "siao siao" with me...
(Oppss.. please ignore my imbalance sized eyes,
can see things around already consider very good! :p)
Then, we had a break at Big Apple..

We were surprised by the new product of Big Apple, which is the "Sushi Set". However, to me is it just the same as other sugar-topping Donuts, the only difference is just the appearance. Well, i don't really eat those sweet sweet things. hee.. Not really an ordinary girl who will run crazily over those sweet stuff. ^^ Undeniably, the appearance looks really not bad!!

Anyway, he tried on this!
The strong smell Durian duren...
While i chose this!
The iceberg!! I just like the not-too-sweet icing powder!! ^^ + an apple tea too...

However, I myself not knowing why too, my appetite just can't stop craving for Sweet Plum Potato as my snack which do not have there. Maybe i have been too influenced by him already as this was his favourite snack too! :P
Hence around 6++pm, we slowly drive back to the over-straits to Bayan Food court and simply dine there with the aim of getting the Sweet Plum potato at one of the stalls there as a snack.

At night, I have a great time at his place. Why? Because i can do 3 things simultaneously.
- I can read the new book he bought, which is a very good book for thinker. "The Six Hat Thinker" is only for people who willing to use brain even when doing reading. I myself use a lot of brain juice when reading it..But i already do gain a lot when i just read 10 pages of that book.. hee..
- Then, at the same time I can taste and enjoy the Sweet Plum Potato. hee...
- And finally which is the most importantly is that I can stick with him comfortably at his messy but cozy room! hee...
I love you dear!! Thanks for the wonderful and carefree Sunday that you have gave me.
P/S: Undeniably, he just looks soooo attractive to me when he is reading.. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment