9.18.2010

Selamat Hari Raya @ Home

Sunny,

Last weekend which is from 9th to 13th September, I had spent my Raya at my home with him. hehe..
What have we did? hoho.. A LOT!
We took the 8pm bus, a few hours right after we "fong gong" and reached the station about 12.30am. While waiting for my mom and dad to fetch us home, I was looking and admiring at the beauty of our very old KTM station structure. Owhh.. guess what? The station really shines at night. The classical feeling and sufficient lightning really make the building looks awesome.

I wonder if our country snows, the whole environment will become very calm and soothing.

However, that night we did not go back at once, but we went for supper :p
To a place where I always been for supper with my mom and dad when i was small. Anyway, the quality of the "dai chao" seems not as pleasant as old days. After that, as what my dad had planned a week ago when hearing us coming back during raya, he brought us tour around the central of the city of Kuala Lumpur and have a look at the night life. Hmm, I recall back of my childhood a lot. Many things have changed in this recent decade. Our favourite swimming pool, "Wellude" (if not mistaken about the spelling) has been removed since i was standard 4, i guess. I can still remember last time my dad used to bring me to watch movie at one of the cinema called "Lai Fung" to watch "Jumanji" and "Green snake and White Snake". Well, it's saddening to see that the very old cinema has been removed too and now that place had become a car park area. How stupid it is! haiz.

What else I can think of the most happenning stuff and happy moment that my father gave me when I was small? Hmm.. A LOT! Well, I don't know if my reader here will remember a shopping mall called "Yao Han"? Haha.. that's our favourite mall to go. I still remember around 10am, my father will bring me there after breakfast to have a walk. So nice! I always drag my father to the children's section and started to manja at him, so that he will buy me things. haha.. Oh yea, i'm not a very ordinary obedient little girl. When i was in the children section, I will look for some toys to scare off my sister. I still remember that I ask my father to buy me a fake cockroach. When get back home, I put the cockroach on my sister's shirt and i'm so happy when she really scream out loud when saw that. hahaha...

My father is a sportsman. He encourages each of us to exercise a lot since we were young. Of course, i'm not excluded. He taught me swim and let me familiarize with water at Wellude swimming pool and he will be very happy when I managed to get to know a friend there. To him, i'm active and friendly little brat. Then he will bring me to have a Satay Restaurant inside Sungei Wang as our dinner. That time, Sg. Wang is a very nice shopping complex to shop that is not as complex as now with the presence of those lalas, punks and "ngoi lou". I wonder why theoretically from time to time things should change to a betterment but why our society has worsen from time to time. Why people just can't get mature in their thinking and have self-enrichment but looking towards something rubbish and not worth?
Anyway, from the whole night scene that i can see at Sg. Wang area is that the whole street is so unsafe at night and even full of "KoKok". It's even more sickening to see those "kokok" is a transvestite. Awful!!

That night many childhood scene flashed in my mind and I fall asleep in all those scene, lovely!

The next day, I had a big mission which i wanted to have it done long time ago, which is cleaning my book shelf. Lolx. I've threw 5 large plastic bags of unwanted stuff that has been hide in my shelf many years ago. Pheewws.. I begin this cleaning process at 10am till tomorrow morning of 2am. lolx. "Kua Cheong lei..." hehe.. In the half-way run of cleaning, ah Be left me alone at home cleaning while he went to join Adrian Yeo for their environmental meeting. sob sob... Is a quite sad when he left me for that but I'm glad too when I saw that he manage to achieve what he wanted.
Ah Be Woo, remember your promise to get me
the nice board game that you play at Adrian's house!!
Hmmpp!!

The next morning, after a good breakfast with my mom at the restaurant near Fajar supermarket there, we head towards to the book fair at kl convention center. Hu.. huu.. I already have instinct that I'll get quite a number of books back home. Hehe.. After, helped Zhenli to get her novels, I started to look for some cooking book to give my mom as a surprise. hehe. Yay! I managed to get 3 of it. And she love it so much!! I'm soo soo happy to see that she is happy! hehe..
While for me, i managed to get 4 good books, which i never even thought of getting such books before. That day, i've spends more then RM150 in the book fair. Well, at least I think is worth spending those amount of money on books rather than on clothes.
The RM 2 entrance fee
for me and him.

Hoping these few books will help me to build back my reading habits. ^^

Finally on the day before I finished the Raya holiday, at night I meet up with my old PuDu Girls' Skul friends. We went to Ice Room @ Shamelin. So happy to see them and blow water together.
Everyone did not change in the sense of talking, image, behavior, personality, colour preferences EXCEPT one thing, which is their cellphone. Wow... Both Pohsze and Wansee got a new phone wor.. equipped with GPS system too. I want it too...!!
Playing with Wansee's new phone... Syiok..!

Then, it's time to have a little camwhore as our memory being together as old friends. Trying it out with Pohsze's new phone camera. ^^

No comments: